Soar high above the Big Island on an incredible parasailing adventure for anyone ages 5 and up. Book your Big Island parasailing trip today!
- What to Bring: Towel, hat, sunscreen, polarized sunglasses, camera, and light cover up and any food and beverages you’d like to enjoy during the charter.
- Liability e-waiver: Please have each member of your party click on the link below to sign a liability e-waiver before your tour. Minors will be signed by a parent or guardian.
- Shared Charters 90 Minutes
- Private Whale Watch Charter 90 Minutes
- Kama'aina - Private Whale Watch Charter Hawaii State ID required at check-in
- Up to 10 people max Capacity Varies By Boat Available
Whale Watching in Maui
Join us for an exhilarating and once in a lifetime Maui whale watching tour. Have the amazing, memorable opportunity to charter a powerful 28’ premium 12-passenger speed boat, while experiencing unforgettable encounters with humpback whales in Maui’s calm executive waters.
- Dates: Available 7 days per week – 1.5 hours
- What is Provided: All gear for the activities, as well as a cooler with ice. (Logo items are available for purchase on board.) Photos of your adventure will be available for viewing on UFO Parasail’s Facebook page.
- Destinations: The captain will try to go to the areas that are most calm. All activities and destinations are at the captain’s discretion and are dependent on the current weather conditions.
- United States Coast Guard licensed captain and crew provided.
UFO’s kama’aina concierge program applies to all private whale watch charters. To make a reservation, you may book online or call our office. Discounts are credited back at time of check-in when you show your valid Hawaii state ID. Please note, discounts can not be combined with any promotions we may run.
All trips will depart from Kaanapali Beach, fronting Whaler’s Villages and Leilani’s Restaurant.