What could be better than a bird’s-eye view of the Big Island of Hawaii? 5 year old min. age, all skill levels welcome!
- We offer flights throughout the day, between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Participants must be at least 5 years old.
- Parasailors must weigh at least 160 pounds to fly alone.
- Tandem and triple flights are available with a maximum weight limit of 450 pounds.
Please call 800-359-4836 to book groups of 8-10pax for a private parasail charter.
- 1200 Ft Out-of-this-World
- 800 Ft Deluxe
- Kama'aina Private Parasail Charters 1200ft-8pax Hawaii ID must be presented at check-in
- Kama'aina Private Parasail Charters 1200ft-4pax Hawaii ID must be presented at check-in
Parasail on Kaanapali Beach!
Easy and fun, parasailing on Maui is an experience you won’t forget! If you’re looking for the best things to do while visiting Maui, be sure to add a parasailing trip to your travel plans. Parasailing is exciting, family-friendly, and a top-rated activity in Hawaii. Fly from either 800 feet or 1,200 feet and cool off with a UFO dip in the refreshing Pacific Ocean. Get ready for an unforgettable adventure in the sky with UFO Parasail!
Our parasailing check-in is located on Kaanapali Beach. Look out for our green umbrella fronting Whalers Village! With pristine sands and crystal clear waters stretching for over 3 miles, this beach provides the perfect departure point for our flights. Join us for a fun-filled day of parasailing!
Our Maui parasailing activity lasts for approximately one hour. Each of our USCG certified boats can fit up to 12 passengers; however, we limit our trips to ten passengers unless your larger group requests to stay together in one boat.
Parasailing is operated seasonally on Maui from May 16 to December 14. During this period, we offer flights throughout the day, sometimes starting as early as 8 a.m., but typically beginning around 9 a.m. We occasionally add more trips during busy periods. Please phone us for additional times not displayed on our website at 1-800-359-4836. We also provide parasailing on the Big Island.