Experience the incredible views as you fly above Maui. Our parasail trips are just as easy as they are fun.
- We offer flights throughout the day, between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Participants must be at least five years old.
- Parasailors must weigh at least 160 pounds to fly alone.
- Tandem and triple flights are available with a maximum weight limit of 450 pounds.
- All flights to Kona are operating normally. The volcanic area is 100 plus driving miles from Kona and our activity.
Parasail in Kona
Looking for things to do while visiting Kona? Then look no further, parasailing is Hawaii’s top-rated activity and with UFO Parasail you’re in great hands. Fly from either 800 ft. or 1,200 ft. while also getting a little wet with the UFO dip! Parasailing in Kona is an exhilarating experience you’ll never forget! Parasailors are on the boat for up to one hour.
Our parasail boats in Kona are USCG certified to carry a maximum of six passengers. When it is your turn to parasail, our team secures you to the harness and winches you out. Parasail either alone, tandem, or even three at a time – it’s your choice! Take-offs and landings are completely dry and totally safe for all ages and skill levels. Slowly you rise into the air, above, and behind the boat. The silence is breathtaking. The view, awe-inspiring! Participants must be at least five years old in order to parasail or ride on the boat as a paying observer.
Parasailors must weigh at least 160 pounds to fly alone. Tandem and triple flights are available with a maximum weight limit of 450 pounds. The captain can increase or decrease these restrictions at their sole discretion based on safety, wind, and sea conditions. Don’t miss the best thing to do on the Big Island and save your spot on the boat for a Hawaii parasailing adventure with UFO Parasail!