Experience the incredible views as you fly above Maui. Our parasail trips are just as easy as they are fun.
- Pricing is all per person, please book 2 seats for doubles flights and 3 seats for triple flights
- We offer flights throughout the day, between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Participants must be at least five years old.
- Parasailors must weigh at least 160 pounds to fly alone.
- Tandem and triple flights are available with a maximum weight limit of 450 pounds.
Parking will be limited at the Courtyard Marriott King Kamehameha Hotel from October 7 through October 15 due to the Ironman World Championship. Please allow additional time to find parking.
Alternative Parking suggestions:
- 1200 Ft Out-of-this-World Per Person
- 800 Ft Deluxe Per Person
- Observer Per Person
- Kama'aina Private Parasail Charters 1200ft-6pax Hawaii ID must be presented at check-in | Per Person
Parasail on Kailua Bay
Looking for exciting things to do while visiting Kailua-Kona? Then look no further! Parasailing is Hawaii’s top-rated activity, and with UFO Parasail, you’re in great hands. Take to the skies and parasail from either 800 or 1,200 feet for stunning views of Big Island. Enjoy a refreshing dip in the clear coastal waters with the UFO dip near the end of your flight. Rise into the air behind the boat and enjoy the peaceful silence of the skies. Take in panoramic views of the stunning Kona coastline and the tranquil waters below while you drift through the clouds. Our Kailua-Kona parasail boats are USCG certified to carry a maximum of six passengers. When it is your turn to parasail, our team secures you to the harness and winches you out. Take-offs and landings are completely dry and are safe for parasailers of all skill levels. Participants must be at least 5 years old in order to parasail or ride on the boat as a paying observer. You can parasail alone, in tandem, or even three at a time — it’s your choice! However, parasailers must weigh at least 160 pounds in order to fly alone. Tandem and triple flights are available with a maximum weight limit of 450 pounds. The captain can increase or decrease these restrictions at their sole discretion based on safety, wind, and sea conditions. You don’t want to miss out on this parasailing adventure on the Big Island, Hawaii! Book your trip today with UFO Parasail.