Experience the incredible views as you fly above Maui. Our parasail trips are just as easy as they are fun.
- We offer flights throughout the day, between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Participants must be at least five years old.
- Parasailors must weigh at least 160 pounds to fly alone.
- Tandem and triple flights are available with a maximum weight limit of 450 pounds.
- All volcanic activity ended Sept 2018. Kona has the clearest blue skies in recent memory.
Specials: Book online for a selected date and save 10%
- January 7th through March 15
- April 11th through May 31st
- August 25th through December 22nd
Parasailing in Kona, Hawaii
Looking for things to do while visiting Kona? Then look no further. Parasailing is Hawaii’s top-rated activity, and with UFO Parasail, you’re in great hands. Fly from either 800 feet or 1,200 feet while also getting a little wet with the UFO dip! Parasailing in Hawaii is an exhilarating experience you’re not likely to forget! Parasailors are on the boat for up to one hour.
Our parasail boats in Kona are USCG certified to carry a maximum of six passengers. When it is your turn to parasail, our team secures you to the harness and winches you out. You can parasail alone, in tandem, or even three at a time — it’s your choice! Take-offs and landings are completely dry and totally safe for all ages and skill levels. You rise into slowly the air, above and behind the boat. The silence is breathtaking. The view, awe-inspiring! Participants must be at least 5 years old in order to parasail or ride on the boat as a paying observer.
Parasailors must weigh at least 160 pounds to fly alone. Tandem and triple flights are available with a maximum weight limit of 450 pounds. The captain can increase or decrease these restrictions at their sole discretion based on safety, wind, and sea conditions. Don’t miss the best thing to do on the Big Island and save your spot on the boat for a Hawaii parasailing adventure with UFO Parasail!