Have the amazing, memorable opportunity to charter a powerful 28’ premium 6-passenger speed boat, while experiencing unforgettable encounters with spinner dolphins and humpback whales off the coast of the Beautiful Kailua Kona coast.
Private Whale Watching
- Dates: Available 7 days per week – 2 hour tour available until 5/15/21.
- What is Provided: All gear for the activities, as well as a cooler with ice. (Logo items are available for purchase on board.) Photos of your adventure will be available for viewing on UFO Parasail’s Facebook page.
- What to Bring: Towel, hat, sunscreen, polarized sunglasses, camera, and light cover up and any food and beverages you’d like to enjoy during the charter.
- Destinations: The captain will try to go to the areas that are most calm. All activities and destinations are at the captain’s discretion and are dependent on the current weather conditions.
- Requirements: Face coverings are required for the duration of the charter in line with current state and county mandates.
- Liability e-waiver: If you get a chance, please have each member of your party click on the link below to sign a liability e-waiver before your tour. Minors will be signed by a parent or guardian.
- 8 People
- 6 People
- Private Whale Search
- Kama'aina - Private Whale Search Hawaii State ID required at check-in
- Capacity Varies By Boat Available
Private Whale Search in Maui
Join us for an exhilarating and once in a lifetime Maui whale watching tour. Have the amazing, memorable opportunity to charter a powerful 28’ premium 12-passenger speed boat, while experiencing unforgettable encounters with humpback whales in Maui’s calm executive waters.
Have the entire boat for your party’s exclusive use, allowing you the complete freedom to build your own adventure with no waiting or sharing on this perfect 90 minute Hawaii private charter! Enjoy the breathtaking views and wildlife in Maui with just your friends or family.
All tours and activities are at the captain’s discretion and are dependent on the current weather conditions. United States Coast Guard licensed captain and crew provided.
This trip will depart exclusively from Mala Boat Ramp in Lahaina.