The health of our guests and employees is our top priority and we have put special measures in place to keep everyone safe during and after our activities.
Below are some of the measures we have implemented:
- Hand sanitizer will be available at our check-in locations and on vessels for public use
- Employees and passengers will be required to wear a face covering
- Employees will be required to wash hands or use hand sanitizer on hands before and after every tour
- Credit card payments processed over the phone or via online are encouraged for contactless payments
- Waiver signing should be done remotely prior to check-in
Additionally, all employees have been given guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention which include wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use hand sanitizer. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub together until dry. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands. For more info, please visit https://covid19info.ocgov.com/