Kids fish FREE shared fishing Charter. Intro to bottom fishing. It will be on the Cooper V. 3 hour Cooper V 7-10 from Mala departure (Kaanapali departure May 16 – Aug 20).
Light Tackle Shared Fishing Charter
Up to 8 Passengers (max 4 Anglers at one time)
Tour Duration: 4 or 5 hours (prices above)
Passengers for SHARED Charters: The MERCURY & KIMMYV vessel = 6 passengers maximum, with up to 4 anglers at one time (anglers & observers can share a pole). The COOPERV vessel = 8 passengers max,with 4-5 anglers at one time, depending on skill level (anglers & observers can share a pole).
Dates: Available 7 days per week
Departure Times: 6:00am-10:00am (4 hr tour) | 10:30am-2:30pm
Tour times are subject to change, depending on length of tours already scheduled & time of year. For current departure times, please call our office 800-359-4836.
Boarding Time: 15 minutes prior to departure
- Vessel COOPERV, MERCURY, & KIMMYV check-in is Kaanapali in front of Whaler’s Village
Note: Check-in locations may be subject to change due to surf conditions.
- Anglers - 4 Hour Ages 12 and up
- Anglers - 5 Hour Ages 12 and up
- Anglers - 6 Hour Ages 12 and up
- Observers Ages 12 and up
Shared Maui Fishing Charter
Lighter tackle sport fishing for those who prefer calm waters and 4 or 5 hour trips. These exclusive fishing trips are operated in calm executive waters closer to shore, making this our top recommended charter for serious fisherman as well as families with kids aged 5 and up, teens, and those who want to land decent sized Maui game fish. The Captain will clean and fillet your catch if desired.
Fishing locations are at the captain’s discretion and are dependent on the current weather conditions.
- COOPERV, MERCURY & KIMMYV are extremely fast and set up specifically for light tackle fishing, making them the ultimate fishing vessels
- 360 degrees of walk around fish ability, with a large Bimini top for shade
- 32 gallon live well with a bait cutting station mounted in the center of COOPERV
- The vessels are also equipped with State of the Art Simrad Color Recorder/GPS (fish finder)
- COOPERV, MERCURY & KIMMYV vessels offer fantastic bottom fishing trips in flat, calm, executive waters to catch some of the best eating fish
- For private charters, the COOPERV & MERCURY have 350hp turbo diesel motors that can charge offshore for big game. KIMMYV has a 315hp Yanmar
- Everything is caught on light tackle. For all types of fishing, the COOPERV and MERCURY are the most diverse.
- Most common fish caught are Uku, Papio, Nabeta, and occasionally also Ono, Mahi, Goatfish
- Our vessel MERCURY is newly equipped with a SEAKEEPER that eliminates 95% of boat roll and can transform guest comfort on board. For more information about fishing with a seakeeper on board you can visit the link below.
24 hour notice required for full refund. Tours may be shortened at customer’s request, but no pro-rata discount.
12 years old for SHARED charters
All gear for the activities, as well as a cooler with ice. Complimentary photos may be posted on our UFO Parasail & Adventures Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/UFOPARASAIL/
Towel, hat, sunscreen, polarized sunglasses, camera, light cover up and any food and beverages you would like to enjoy during the charter. No glass containers please